Deadline: May 31, 2017
The UTFORSK Partnership Programme supports project cooperation between higher education institutions in Norway and higher education institutions in Brazil, China, India, Japan, Russia and South Africa.
Call for applications 2017
The 2017 call for applications under UTFORSK supports two-year projects and four-year projects.
The application form will be published on SIU’s online platform for applications and reporting (Espresso) on Monday 13 March. Please see the attached call document for additional information (the technical guidelines for applicants will be added to the call document on Monday 13 March).
- Up to NOK 2 million per project
- Project period from 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2021.
- Application deadline: 31 May 2017 at 15.00 Norwegian time.
- Up to NOK 300 000 per project.
- Project period from 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2019.
- Application deadline: 22 September 2017 at 15.00 Norwegian time.
Cooperation in higher education
The overall aim of the programme is to enhance long-term cooperation in higher education with the countries encompassed by the Norwegian government’s Panorama strategy, Brazil, China, India, Japan, Russia and South Africa. The programme will support academic partnerships based on the mutual, strategic interests of the partner institutions. The programme also aims to enhance the quality of international cooperation in education by encouraging integration with research cooperation and involvement of non-academic partners.
The UTFORSK Partnership Programme is funded by the Ministry of Education and Research and administered by SIU.
Who may apply?
- The main partner institution in Norway must be an accredited Norwegian institution for higher education, or an institution with accredited higher education programmes.
- The main partner institution outside Norway must be an accredited institution for higher education, public or private, in Brazil, China, India, Japan, Russia or South Africa, providing accredited education programmes at a level equivalent to that offered at the Norwegian applicant institution
- Applications may also involve cooperation with other institutions in Norway and the partner country, or other approved partner countries, as network partners. Research institutes and non-governmental organizations, public agencies or public and private enterprises; in Norway or in the partner countries may also be involved as network partners.
Related documents and links
Torill Wanvik, Senior Advisor
Terje Jacobsen, Higher Executive Officer
Should you have any question about the scholarship and other opportunities featured on this website or should you need assistance at anytime in your application, please, do not hesitate to write to us via this address: email@example.com.
We will get back to you in the shortest possible time. Be assured of our full commitment. We are always glad to assist you make your dream (of developing into an effective, world-class environmental management professional) come true.