Status: Application Ongoing
MSc in Energy Management at the European Identity Global Perspective (ESCP) Business School, the World’s First Business School (est. 1819).
Understand and learn to deal with the dramatic changes taking place in the Energy industry
- 18-month programme, taught in English, beginning in September each year
- Study in two distinctive locations: London and Paris
- Minimum 10-week internship and optional international seminar in Washington, DC and Houston, TX
- Taught by world-renowned faculty and industry practitioners
- Strong support from the Energy industry via our Research Centre for Energy Management (RCEM)
MSc in Energy Management
18-month programme enabling participants to deal effectively with the dramatic changes taking place in the Energy industry
DURATION & LOCATION
18-month full-time programme
ESCP Europe London Campus + ESCP Europe Paris Campus
PROFILE & LANGUAGES
Average age: 22-30
Number of nationalities: 20
Average years of experience: 2.5
35% Engineering and Sciences
22% Economics & Political Sciences
35% Business Studies
English on both campuses.
(*) required fields
Programme. Entry Requirements. Fees & Scholarships
Call: +44 (0) 20 7443 8873
STARTING SEPTEMBER 2017
Contact the Admissions Manager
PROGRAMME OBJECTIVES AND BENEFITS
- Understand the energy business environment and its fundamental economic and technological concepts
- Gain the ability to develop and implement strategies to address major issues in energy regulation and policy
- Strengthen your ability to work in a highly multicultural and international environment
- Prepare to take on major responsibilities in tomorrow’s economic environment by developing a personal vision of the globalised economy
- Develop a thorough and practical approach to managerial issues and resources related to the energy industry
FEES & ADMISSION PROCESS
Please fill in this contact form and we will send you all the information.
18-MONTH PROGRAMME ENABLING PARTICIPANTS TO DEAL EFFECTIVELY WITH THE DRAMATIC CHANGES TAKING PLACE IN THE ENERGY INDUSTRY
The MSc in Energy Management (MEM) is an 18-month, full-time postgraduate programme for those aiming towards a career in the energy sector. Taught in English at our London and Paris campuses and including an optional one-week seminar in the United States of America (Houston, TX and Washington, DC), the MEM is delivered by a world renowned faculty and specially selected industry practitioners. The MEM’s objective is to help students understand the energy business environment and its fundamental economic and technological concepts. Participants will gain the ability to develop and implement strategies to address major issues in energy regulation and policy, as well as strengthening their ability to live and work in a highly multicultural and international environment.
Should you have any question about the scholarship and other opportunities featured on this website or should you need assistance at anytime in your application, please, do not hesitate to write to us via this address: email@example.com.
We will get back to you in the shortest possible time. Be assured of our full commitment. We are always glad to assist you make your dream (of developing into an effective, world-class environmental management professional) come true.