Deadline: August 1, 2017
Application for Scholarships
(1) All accepted students are considered for the award of the two Scholarships AGU created for its
- “Free Tuition Scholarship” covering the tuition fee of the student.
- “Free Housing Scholarship” covering the housing fee of the student.
The above-stated scholarships will be awarded by the AGU Scholarship Committee based on a fair point system.
These scholarships are awarded to Faculty students only and will cover the entire duration of the program the student applied for.
A scholarship will automatically be suspended if the awardee does not maintain his/her CGPA above 2.0.
No application fee will be charged.
(1) Applications will be accepted in several windows. Applications will be processed and admissions given out to the most deserving applicants on an on-going basis.
(1) International Students Quotas for the 2017-2018 Academic Year
Abdullah Gül University (Kayseri) Quota:
|Faculty of Architecture|
|Faculty of Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering (English)||6|
|Industrial Engineering (English)||6|
|Civil Engineering (English)||5|
|Mechanical Engineering (English)||7|
|Computer Engineering (English)|
|Computer Engineering (English)||4|
|Faculty of Management|
|Business Administration (English)||7|
|Faculty of Life and Natural Sciences|
|Molecular Biology and Genetics (English)||5|
(2) The filling of Faculty quotas is at the discretion of the Abdullah Gül University’s. The University can decide whether to fill its quotas.
(1) The candidates with degrees from high schools equal to Turkish high schools satisfying the conditions of this announcement can apply to undergraduate programs (to receive BS or BA degrees) at Abdullah Gül University (AGU) provided that they follow the instructions in this announcement.
The candidates satisfying one of the following citizenship conditions are eligible to apply to degree programs under this announcement:
1) Foreign national students;
2) Natural born citizens of the Republic of Turkey who have been permitted by the Turkish Ministry of Interior Affairs to abandon their citizenship and who hold an “Official Document for the Use of Rights Granted by the Turkish Citizenship Law” (it might prove useful for such applicants to review the laws governing Turkish citizenship);
3) Natural born citizens of a foreign country who later acquired Turkish citizenship or such applicants who have dual citizenship;
4) Turkish citizens who completed their entire secondary education in a foreign country other than Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC);
5) TRNC citizens having residency in the TRNC who completed their secondary education in the TRNC and received a General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE AL), commonly 4 referred to as an A-level qualification, and such applicants who completed their secondary education between 2005 and 2010 in another country and received a GCE AL.
Applications will not be accepted from:
1) Turkish Nationals having completed their secondary education in Turkey or in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus,
2) Citizens of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (except those having residency in the TRNC who completed their secondary education in the TRNC and received a GCE AL, and such applicants who completed their secondary educations between 2005 and 2010 in another country and received a GCE AL);
3) Applicants with dual citizenship whose Turkish citizenship results from being born in Turkey (except those who completed their entire secondary educations in a foreign country other than Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus/those who completed their entire secondary educations in a
Turkish school in a foreign country other than TRNC);
4) Applicants with dual citizenship whose one citizenship is that of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (except those having residency in the TRNC who completed their secondary education in the TRNC and received a GCE AL, and such applicants who completed their secondary educations between 2005 and 2010 in another country and received a GCE AL);
5) Turkish citizens who completed their secondary educations at a school within Turkey that is either affiliated with the Embassy of a foreign country or that is a foreign high school (this provision also applies to applicants with dual citizenship whose Turkish citizenship results from being born in Turkey.
Necessary Documents for Application:
1) Verified copy of high school diploma. (If it is not in Turkish or English, verified translated copy in one of these languages will be attached. The School, Embassy, Consulate or Notary Public can be the authority that verifies the copy of the diploma.)
2) Exam Score Document: Verified copy of the exam result used for application. (The School, Embassy, Consulate or Notary Public may be the verification authority).
3) Application form: It should be completed online during application. The printed, and signed form should be submitted during the enrollment if admitted.
4) The photocopy of the page of the passport with the photograph of the candidate.
5) High school transcript showing all courses taken and grades received. (The official transcript certified by the high school should be submitted during enrollment if admitted).
6) The medium of instruction at Abdullah Gül University is English. The applicants accepted by Abdullah Gül University must have sufficient English competency to follow the lessons and must present a proof of their English proficiency with a minimum score at an accepted exam (see below).
Applicants satisfying this requirement may enroll in the program to which they have been accepted. The candidates who fail to satisfy the English proficiency requirement are accepted to the English Preparatory Program at the School of Foreign Languages at Abdullah Gül University.
For more information, click here.
Should you have any question about the scholarship and other opportunities featured on this website or should you need assistance at anytime in your application, please, do not hesitate to write to us via this address: email@example.com.
We will get back to you in the shortest possible time. Be assured of our full commitment. We are always glad to assist you make your dream (of developing into an effective, world-class environmental management professional) come true.