Deadline: March 31, 2017
Funding opportunity for workshops and events targeting biodiversity and climate change adaptation.
The Natural Ecosystems Network invites proposals from individuals wishing to seek sponsorship for workshops or events focused on climate change adaptation and Australian biodiversity.
Organisation and submission process:
Applicants must be able to conduct the event before 14 May 2017, with a maximum proposed budget of $15,000.00 (including GST). Priority will be given to proposals that not only address exciting topics focusing on climate change adaptation measures for biodiversity and ecosystems, but also those that address priority research questions outlined in the National Adaptation Research Plans for Australian biodiversity.
The funding is able to support single or multi-day events. Examples include bringing together practitioners and researchers to facilitate multi-disciplinary discussions that can lead to high impact research and peer-reviewed papers, technical training workshops, or public forums and symposiums.
Submissions should be sent to the Network Coordinator (email@example.com) by email as a Word or PDF file attachment with the subject of ‘NCCARF Natural Ecosystems Workshop Proposal’.
- Proposal deadline: Rolling acceptance until Friday 31 March 2017.
- Notification of acceptance: within 10 working days of submission.
Each workshop/event proposal (maximum 5 pages) should include:
- Title of the event
- Event Organisers (names, affiliation, contact information and short biography)
- Names of potential participants, such as committee members and invited speakers (an indication that speakers have accepted to participate is important)
- Planned format of the event, including a tentative schedule, preferred dates, topic sessions, publicity/promotional plan and if applicable, description of past versions of the workshop/event.
- Proposed budget
- Anticipated outputs or outcomes, which must include a summary report to the Network Coordinator by 14 May 2017.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any question about the scholarship and other opportunities featured on this website or should you need assistance at anytime in your application, please, do not hesitate to write to us via this address: email@example.com.
We will get back to you in the shortest possible time. Be assured of our full commitment. We are always glad to assist you make your dream (of developing into an effective, world-class environmental management professional) come true.