Deadline: March 1, 2017
Master Mind Scholarships
For the 2017-2018 academic year the Government of Flanders will award up to 45 Master Mind Scholarships to outstanding Master’s students from around the world to take a Master’s degree programme in Flanders.
Students can not apply directly. KU Leuven will nominate up to 20 outstanding students who are accepted to start a one or two-year Master’s Programme in September 2017. They will be invited to complete the Master Mind scholarship application.
Eligibility requirements – KU Leuven
- Eligible candidates have completed the application for a Master’s Degree Programme at KU Leuven before 1 March 2017.
- The previous degree obtained should be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders.
- Students who are already enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution are not eligible.
- Only candidates who have a high standard of academic performance, with outstanding study results, will be considered.
- All nationalities are eligible.
- All study areas are eligible.
- Scholarship of € 7,500 per academic year
- Tuition fee to be paid of maximum € 105 per year
Procedure and timing – KU Leuven
- Students can not apply direcly for the Master Mind Scholarship.
- The Master’s Programmes are invited to identify top 5 % students.
- The KU Leuven will nominate up to 20 outstanding students who are accepted to start a one or two-year Master’s Programme in September 2017.
- No later than 21 April 2017, KU Leuven will inform the nominated students and invite them to complete the online Master Mind Application by 30 April 2017.
- The final selection will be made by the Selection Commission of the Flemish Government.
- The selection results will be announced in June 2017.
Master Mind documents
Students invited by the KU Leuven, will have to complete their Master Mind application by 30 April 2017. They will have to submit the following documents:
- a copy of their passport
- an official transcript of records
- official language test results
- a letter of motivation (from one to a maximum of two A4 pages)
- a letter of recommendation from 2 professors of the home institution
- a copy of the obtained diplomas
Do you like this story?
Or do you have some exciting environment-related news or scholarships opportunities to share with Nigerian youths?
You are in the right place. We are always glad to hear from you.
Write to us at: email@example.com,