Deadline: January 20, 2017
TERI-Deakin Nanobiotechology Centre (TDNBC) at TERI’s Green Campus in TERI Gram, Gurgaon, Haryana is a pioneer research Centre in the field of Nano biotechnology research in India with state of the art facilities and expertise to develop Nano-biotechnology based sustainable solutions for agriculture, environment, and Bio Energy.
- Nano-enabled Technologies for agriculture and Bio Energy
- Nanotechnology interventions in food safety
- Masters in Physical Sciences/Chemical Sciences/Biochemistry/Bioprocess Engineering/ Chemical Engineering /Biological sciences and Microbiology with 65% (minimum)
- CSIR-UGC/NET qualified applications are preferred
- Mandatory IELTS scores required (Band 6.5/6)
- Joint supervision will be provided to scholar from Deakin and TERI
- The candidate will receive 100% Tuition fee waiver from Deakin University, Australia
- Based on needs, students will have an option to visit Deakin University, Australia for a period of up to six months to fulfill requirement of their project work
- TERI-Deakin will offer fellowship at par to CSIR-UGC-NET. HRA will be admissible @30% of the fellowship amount
- Hostel facility will be available to limited students on first-come-first-served basis
How to Apply
- Last date of application: January 20, 2017
- Candidates must submit the Online Application form on or before the last date of application submission.
- Candidates must send their updated CV to Ms Sonaki Roy at Sonaki.Roy-at-teri.res.in
****Selected scholars will be based at most advanced and impressive facility at TERI Deakin Nanobiotech Centre, Gurgaon , Haryana.