Deadline: March 1, 2017.
Number of fellowships: 20
The Climate Protection Fellowship is sponsored by the Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung/Foundation in collaboration with other partners.
Submit an application, if you
- are a future leader from a non-European transition or developing country (see list of countries)
- are active in any of the following areas: scientific, engineering-based, legal, economic, health-related or social aspects of climate change
- are interested in spending a year working with a host of your choice in Germany on a research-based project you have developed yourself in the field of climate protection and climate-related resource conservation
We offer you:
- a monthly fellowship of between €2,150 and €2,650, depending on your qualifications
- individual mentoring during your stay in Germany
- additional financial support for items such as family members accompanying you, travel expenses or a German language course
- a three-week introductory phase, during which you will have the opportunity to make contact with other climate protection fellows and visit companies, research institutions and cultural events in Germany
- extensive alumni sponsorship, particularly to help you sustain contact with collaborative partners in Germany during your entire professional career
For more information, visit the webpage of the Fellowship.