The National Climate Change Adaptation Research Plans (NARPs) are research plans, addressing specific topics, which aim to identify critical gaps in the information required by governments, industry and the community to develop and implement effective adaptation responses to climate change. The gaps that are identified through this process can be used to set research priorities.
NARPs have been develohe National Climate Change Adaptation Research Plans (NARPs)ped around nine priority themes. During 2016, five of these are being revised. Please follow the links below.
NARPs under revision
- Freshwater ecosystems and biodiversity Read more and download the draft
- Marine ecosystems and biodiversity Read more and download the draft
- Terrestrial biodiversity Read more and download the draft
- Settlements and infrastructure Read more and download the draft
- Social, economic and institutional dimensions Read more and download the draft
This article was originally published by NCCARF https://www.nccarf.edu.au/research/narps
Do you like this story?
Or do you have some exciting environment-related news or scholarships opportunities to share with Nigerian youths?
You are in the right place. We are always glad to hear from you.
Write to us at: email@example.com,