Deadline: 16 January 2017
Number of available scholarships: 5
Five scholarships will be awarded in 2017 to students who are citizens of one of 143 countries (link below). The scholarship comprises a full tuition fee waiver and is funded by the Adlerbert Foundations.
The 143 countries
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home University’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s Programmes.
Fields of Study
Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s programmes at Chalmers.
- Design for Sustainable Development
- Industrial Ecology
- Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Innovative and Sustainable Chemical Engineering
- Maritime Management
- Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Systems
Adlerbert Study Scholarships are available to:
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens of these 143 countries
- Covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)